- Importing data which contains over 100,000 rows only shows 100,000 rows in the crosstab.
For example if 300,000 rows worth of data is imported into a crosstab in Lumira Discovery only 100,000 rows would be visible.
See the "Running Count" column in the image below:
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP01
Reproducing the Issue
- Import data containing over 100,000 rows
- Click on the "insert chart" button and select "crosstab"
- Drag the required dimensions and measures into the crosstab
- Click on the calculations button and select "running calculations"
- From the "Running Kind" drop down menu select "Count"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Cross tab
- Lumira Discovery is a tool used for creating visualisations and not tailored for reporting therefore there are restrictions on the amount of data displayed in a crosstab
Upvote the enhancement request to allow the crosstab to display all rows of data in Lumira Discovery at SAP ideas place:
Lumira Discovery , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem