Customer is unable to select all documents in Document Management Page when selecting the "SELECT ALL" check box located at the left most part of the fiori table.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance > Admin Center > Manage Documents
2. Filter the files displayed on the page by clicking on the funnel icon at the right top part of the Manage Documents Page.
3. Select the box at the left most part of the column header (Select All check box).
4. It only selects all results that can be displayed on the page. Other documents are not selected. You need to select "MORE" to load other documents and re-select the check box.
This is an EXPECTED BEHAVIOR for fiori tables. The "Select All" checkbox found at the top left part of the table only allows user to select all items that the system can display on the view. User has to select "MORE" option to load other documents and scroll down for them to be viewed.
1. From the Manage Documents page filtered results, select "MORE" to show other files filtered.
2. Click the "Select All" checkbox to select the other results pulled after doing step #1.
3. Repeat until all files are selected from the view.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ACC , SuccessFactors Foundational Capabilities & Tools Accessibili , Problem