- 'Pay Grade' and 'Event Reason Icode' fields from Compensation are grayed out in Advanced Reporting / REALMS. You can see the message "For data security reasons this field is not selectable".
- Both fields are available if you select them from the Employment table.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to ORD and click on Advanced Reporting
- On 'What would you like to report on?' select the category Compensation
- Expand the table 'Compensation Information'
- Check that the fields 'Pay Grade' and 'Event Reason Icode' are grayed out
- If you move the mouse over the fields you will see the message "For data security reasons this field is not selectable".
- By default, Advanced Reporting does not utilize the auto-join between the 'Compensation Information' and 'Event Reason' tables, instead, it uses the 'Event Reason' table from 'Foundation Objects' or from 'Employment'.
- The Pay Grade is a mandatory field defined in the data model by default. The instance has it configured in the compensation info portlet, but the RBP permission is not checked.
- You can create a query in Advanced Reporting and select the table Employment or Foundation Objects instead of the Compensation.
- If your instance has these fields configured in EC Compensation portlet, you have to check them in RBP permission > Employee Central Effective Dated Entities > Compensation Information:
- The Target Population for the permission role may also restrict access, so it should also be checked.
Pay Grade Event Reason Icode fields Compensation are grayed greyed out Advanced Reporting REALMS For data security reasons this field is not selectable , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , How To