- 'Pay Grade' and 'Event Reason Icode' fields from Compensation are grayed out in Advanced Reporting / REALMS. You can see the message "For data security reasons this field is not selectable".
- Both fields are available if you select them from the Employment table.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to ORD and click on Advanced Reporting
- On 'What would you like to report on?' select the category Compensation
- Expand the table 'Compensation Information'
- Check that the fields 'Pay Grade' and 'Event Reason Icode' are grayed out
- If you move the mouse over the fields you will see the message "For data security reasons this field is not selectable".
- By default, Advanced Reporting does not utilize the auto-join between the 'Compensation Information' and 'Event Reason' tables, instead, it uses the 'Event Reason' table from 'Foundation Objects' or from 'Employment'.
- The Pay Grade is a mandatory field defined in the data model by default. The instance has it configured in the compensation info portlet, but the RBP permission is not checked.
- You can create a query in Advanced Reporting and select the table Employment or Foundation Objects instead of the Compensation.
- If your instance has these fields configured in EC Compensation portlet, you have to check them in RBP permission > Employee Central Effective Dated Entities > Compensation Information:
- The Target Population for the permission role may also restrict access, so it should also be checked.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions