After updating the Negotiated Value, the Item Revenue Schedule does not update automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- Click on Products.
- Select any product.
- The tab Item Revenue Schedule shows up - the total price is matching with the Negotiated Value from the product.
- Change the Negotiated Value of the product.
The Item Revenue Schedule does not update according to the new Negotiated Value.
You expect it to update automatically.
Currently, the Item Revenue Schedule does not update automatically because the logic desired to update Item Revenue Schedule by different customers is very different.
This is the expected system behavior.
You will have to maintain the Item Revenue Schedule manually.
- Select any product in the opportunity.
- The tab Item Revenue Schedule shows up.
- Click on Add.
- Define the revenue distribution.
- Click on OK.
The Item Revenue Schedule is updated with matching values.
Also, you could get the desired enhancement implemented using PDI as per the requirement.
Item revenue schedule , opportunity , product , KBA , negotiated value , schedule , revenue , products , item revenue schedule , SRD-CC , Cross Components , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To