After updating the Negotiated Value, the Item Revenue Schedule does not update automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- Click on Products.
- Select any product.
- The tab Item Revenue Schedule shows up - the total price is matching with the Negotiated Value from the product.
- Change the Negotiated Value of the product.
The Item Revenue Schedule does not update according to the new Negotiated Value.
You expect it to update automatically.
Currently, the Item Revenue Schedule does not update automatically.
This is the expected system behavior.
You will have to maintain the Item Revenue Schedule manually.
- Select any product in the opportunity.
- The tab Item Revenue Schedule shows up.
- Click on Add.
- Define the revenue distribution.
- Click on OK.
The Item Revenue Schedule is updated with matching values.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To