The customer demand of a sales order is not created and you find a process communication error on the document flow.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Search and edit the sales order ABC. (ABC represents the ID of the order).
- Go to the Document Flow tab, you see the process communication error on the order with red symbol.
- Click the error symbol to show the details: 'Sales Order ABC cannot create a Customer Demand.'
The base UoM of the sales kit header item is XYZ in this order (XYZ reprents the value of UoM) instead of Each. In currect releases, only Each is allowed.
You have to create sales kit item with base UoM as Each.
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To