- Bar chart with 2 X-Axes does not scale the bars correctly - e.g. a bar with the value "495,686.34" appears to be smaller when compared to a bar with the value "5,554.00"
As seen in the image below the blue bar represents the value "495,686.34" and the orange bar represents the value "5,554.00" :
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31.7
- Microsoft Windows
Reproducing the Issue
- Acquire data in Lumira Desktop from any data source
- Click on the "Bars and Column charts" drop down menu
- Select "Bar Chart with 2 X-Axes"
- Import two measures and one dimension
- This is by design as the "Bar Chart with 2 X-Axes" contains two scales for each measure selected.
As seen below there is a blue and orange select for each respective measure:
- To order to have two measures working on the same scale use a single Bar Chart with the two measures used in the x-axis.
As seen below:
Lumira, Scales, Chart
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0