You are receiving the error aforementioned while replicating Sales Orders.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management
- Select Web Service Message Monitoring
- Select the erroneous Message ID
- You see the error 'Party role ABC is not supported for party role category Buyer Party' (ABC represents the party role description)
The error is happening because you have not mapped the RoleCode used in Buyer Party correctly in your Code List Mapping.
The role code ABC is not mapped to Buyer Role in your code list mapping. (ABC represents the Role Code used in your payload)
You must map the role code to Party Role Buyer in code list mapping.
- Go to Business Configuration and select Overview
- Search for activity Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Select Maintain Code List Mapping
- Filter for PartyRoleCode
- Map the External Code ABC to Internal Code '1 - Buyer'
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To