How to hide fields in Phone Information portlet?
Employee Central: Business Rule
Employee Central: Phone Information
- Base object of the business rule should be Phone Information Model.
- At present it is not possible to configure the rule with any IF condition. It should always be "Always True".
- The field that should be hidden, should not be a mandatory field.
- It should be added to the Phone Information portlet in BCUI as an onView rule.
- Do not set values in the rule.
Restricting particular phone type is not possible, either you can hide every thing or you can display every thing.
Phone Information, visibility, required, mandatory, Personal Phone , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , How To