It is not possible to add Dashboard tiles to the homepage after the Homepage V3 upgrade.
HCM SuccessFactors b1705
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Permissions are assigned to view the tile on the homepage
- Activate a tile for the homepage
- When checking the homepage for the specific role the tile is not visible
- There is a new layer of permission required for the new homepage v3
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select Permission > Permission > Homepage V3 Tile Group Permission > Select All
- Subseqently the user needs to enable the tile in Manage Homepage
- Admin Center > Manage Homepage
- New Homepage V3 permissions are assigned
- Add the tile to the required section in 'Manage Homepage'
Dashboard Tiles Homepage V3 Admin Center Manage Homepage Not Visible Homepage Available , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To