System triggered Error Forecast start date is in future, no need of Roll Plan when rolling the demand plan ABC.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Demand Planning Work Center.
- Navigate to Demand Plans View
- Select All Demand plans by Selection in Show field.
- Search for Demand plan ABC and Select Go.
- Select Roll and further select Roll Plan.
Error message appears Forecast start date is in future, no need of Roll Plan.
As the Current date is already in period of History End Date. It is not correct to roll for forecast date which are in future.
User should roll this particular demand plan only after History end date, preferable in after 1 month of History end date.
This is the standard behaviour as designed.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To