- BizX Homepage Report Links not working when navigating directly to Reports Summary Page under Customized Tiles after initial login.
Successfactors BizX Suite
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX Instance -> Navigate to Manager Reports -> Select Reports Link-> User gets logged out of the System/Redirected to the default page (Home Page).
Example link : https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/learning?Treat-As=WEB&bplte_company=<companyID>&destUrl=https://<companyID>.plateau.com/learning/user/report/browseReport.do
NOTE: Link was anoymised evaluate based on your own Datacentre and companyID
- LMS supports deeplink access for reports in two ways
- 1. Deeplink to individual reports
- 2. Deeplink to individual reports with criteria
- Reason why the second time access works is because a session is already established with LMS and it is able to simply redirect.
- Whereas to access the reports links directly without an established LMS session (since the deeplink framework does not support deeplink access to Reports Summary Page) it gets redirected to the default page (Home Page).
- Deeplink framework does not currently support deeplink access to Reports Summary Page without a LMS session been established for a successfully connection
- Including this functionality would be an enhancement see https://i7p.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/2090228
- Reports Summary Page