- A form is appearing in the print package.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- New Employee Step during signature step.
Reproducing the Issue
- During the Post Hire Verification step on New Employee Step set up, a form should only appear in the print package if I answer NO to a specific question. The form is appearing even when I selected Yes to the specific question.
- Advance conditions was missing on the form to indicate for the form to appear in the print package if you answer NO.
- To update your form and enter advance conditions go to Reference Files Forms. Find your form and select your form and then select the Conditions Button.
- For this example you only want the form to appear in the print package if they answered NO to a specific question.
- Once in Advance Conditions you need to select the key that is associated to the specific question set the Operator to Equal and the Condition Value to No.
- Print Package
- Advance Conditions
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions