Dataset tab to upload BIRT Template in Adhoc is grayed out
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adhoc Report and start creating a new report
- Dataset button to upload a BIRT template is grayed out.
- In case you are not able to see the dataset option at all then the feature is not enabled for your instance.
- See 2248188 . BIRT(Visual Publisher) has an additional License Fee involved therefore please reach out to your Account Manager/Sales Representative before requesting it.
- If you can see that dataset option to upload BIRT template while creating an Adhoc Report then you are entitled to use this functionality.
- Please note the dataset option will be grayed out until the report you are creating is not saved. Once the Report is saved, the dataset button will be enabled.
Save the report you are creating and the dataset button will be enabled after that.
Dataset BIRT Upload Dataset button grayed out , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To