- How to enable "My Name", which allows employees to record pronunciation of name in the Employee Profile, feature?
- What are the technical requirements?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Users can record and modify the audio of their own name.
In order to enable the feature, please follow these steps:
- Go to: Admin Center
- Go to: Configure People Profile
- Click on: General Setting
- Enable: Allow employees to record pronunciation of name
- Accept "My Name End User License Agreement" terms
- Click on: Save
In case there is no option "Allow employees to record pronunciation of name", please contact SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support to enable the Media Services in Provisioning.
- The end user must install Java to use the feature. In case the user does not have Java installed, he/she will receive a message informing it and also guidance on how to activate.
- My Name
- Media Service
- Record Pronunciation