After downloading SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 Discovery SP02 Beta client, when installing it the installer says Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP01.
In the SAP Software Downloads section, it is displayed as SP02 Beta:
When installing, the installer displays SP01:
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP02 Beta
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP Software Downloads
- Download the Lumira 2.0 SP02 Beta package (search for 51051923)
- Extract and run the installer
- Notice that instead of SP02 Beta, the installer says SP01
- This is an expected behaviour
- It is a matter of installer branding - the build is correct, however because it is a beta build the installer has not been fully rebranded to SP02 yet
As the build itself is correct, ignore the installer saying SP01 - builds delivered for Early Adopter Care and Open Beta are in line, and there are no major differences between them.
SP1, SP2, SBOP LUMIRA 2.0 DISCOVERY WINDOWS SP02 BETA , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-DER , Lumira Designer , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem