- Export to PDF fails for some parameter values
- "Not enough memory for operation" error on exporting Crystal report to PDF format
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Open report in Crystal Reports Designer
- Refresh the report
- Export the report to PDF format
- One of the OLE objects in the report got corrupted. In Design mode it does not show any objects but placeholder only.
- Delete and recreate the object and suppression formulas for the object.
crash, failure, adobe format , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016