- The following error is received when trying to create new Job requisition within the position Org. Chart:
'Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position xxxxxxxx failed. Details: jobCode invalid, with the index 0'
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Position management integration
- Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance.
- Go to company info
- Select the Position Org Chart
- Select a position that is currently available/open
- Choose to create a new job requisition for this position.
- During creating the error will appear.
- The error appears because there is an incorrect mapping within the rule that was setup for mapping fields between position and job requisition
- Due to the fact that Job Profile builder (JPB) is used in recruiting, the mapping for Jobcode needs to be done in the following way:
- Notice how the above image only has one argument and not 2. If Job Profile Builder is not installed/used within recruiting, the mapping may be different where 2 arguments are being mapped (Job Code and Job Title Value).
JPB, jobreq, position, mapping, jobcode, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , Problem