You have created a VAT return for SII (Suministro Inmediato de Información) reporting, nevertheless, upon submitting the return, the Submission Status is changed to Returned after a while.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Tax Management work center.
- Go to VAT Returns view.
- Show Reported Tax Returns Not Relevant For Payment.
- Highlight the concerned return and click Submit.
The Submission Status remains as Returned.
The customer accounts for the invoices in this VAT return does not have a tax ID in the master data, hence the submission is failing.
In the web service monitoring, you may also find an error as follows: 'Codigo.El XML no cumple el esquema. Falta informar campo obligatorio.: RegistroLRFacturasEmitidas'
In case you have access to the Application and User Management work center, follow below steps to check the web service call messages:
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to Business Communication Monitoring view
- Show Rejected Web Service Calls
Please, maintain the tax ID in the account master data follows:
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Requests view.
- Find the concerned invoice.
- Click to open the customer account master data.
- In the View All mode, go to Financial Data tab.
- Go to Tax Data subtab.
Maintain the tax ID for this account. After that, you may re-run/re-send the return.
As a precaution, you should always maintain tax IDs for all accounts used for invoicing, otherwise the returns may fail.
2500275 - VAT Return for SII Remains with Submission Status as In Preparation
KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To