Successfactors BIZX: Succession & Development
Pre-requisite to use Development Plan section on Succession Org Chart v12
- Full Career Development Planning should be enabled
- Development Plan template should be configured
Usage of Development Plan section on SOC v12
- Succession Org Chart shows only development goals of default development plan template (configured in Provisioning) so if Succession Planner or user has access to the successor's default development plan template then he will be able to view successor goals
- If Succession Planner or user has edit/add development goal permission in development template xml then he would be able to edit/add development goals of successor via nomination form on Succession Org Chart v12
- For viewing permission, at least the logged in user must be in the <field-permission type="read"> so that he/she will be able to view the field specified at <field refid="fieldname"/>
- For both edit and view, the logged in user's role must be included in the <field-permission type="write"> so that he/she will be able to view/edit the field specified at <field refid="fieldname"/>
Details of development Goals on SOC v12
- Development Plan section on SOC v12 shows only the name and the status of the development goals. It doesn't show data of any other column/field of development plan template.
- It is not possible to configure this section to show any other field of development plan template because this section is hard coded.
- Development goals
- Development Plan on Succession Org Chart v12
- Development goals of successor