You have set a custom Start Day for Weekly Recording and this is not reflecting correctly in the Employee Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and access the view Overview
- Search for the Activity "Default Values for Time Recording - <COUNTRY>" and open it
- Set the field "Start Day" to a different day, then click on Save
- Go to the Time Administration work center and access the view Time Sheet, under Time Recording
- Select any employee under the country for which you've changed the Start Day and click on Open Time Sheet
- On the first week that the Time Sheet is opened, the week is correctly set as per the defined Start Day
- Click on the button to go to the Next or Previous Week
- The period "From/To" will be reset to the standard Start Day.
This is a known issue by our development team.
A correction is planned to be made available in a higher release.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement