- Performance standard tile such as 'Overall Performance Rating Distribution' does not display data for a specific form
- Performance standard Dashboard, however, displays data properly for the previous form
- A tile built in Tile Builder displays data for the previous form, but the ratings are pulling from the Adjusted Calculated Rating setup
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a performance standard tile in Home Page such as 'Overall Performance Rating Distribution'
- Select a Form Template Name
- Check that all filters are correct
- Click Apply Filters
- See a line with the ratings description but "No data" available
- Go to Analytics/Reports on the navigation menu
- Click Dashboards tabs
- Open the standard Performance Dashboard
- Select the same previous Form Template
- The standard dashboard displays data properly
- Check that the rating "Met Target" is from the Rating Scale set in the selected performance form template
- Now if you open a tile built in tile builder in home page and select the same template
- You will see that this is showing the rating "Cool", which is from the Adjusted Calculated Rating set in the performance template
Standard Tile will only show data from Overall Performance rating and not calculated rating. If the Performance Form is setup to take Adjusted Calculated ratings and not manual rating, it will show rating in the calculated rating and not overall performance rating.
Below is an example of the Adjusted Calculated Rating set in the form:
If you set an Adjusted Calculated rating and also deselect the "Allow manual rating" in the form:
It will show ratings from the calculated rating and not from overall performance rating, hence the standard tile will not show data, the standard dashboard will show the normal rating scale and the custom tile will show the calculated rating.
You have to use a tile built in Tile Builder or the standard Performance Dashboard. Changing the Performance template will not take effect. Changes will only apply to new forms, so launched forms cannot be modified.
Be aware that tiles from Tile Builder display the ratings in alphabetical Order - Refer KBA 2403699.
Rating, Scale, Adjusted, Calculation, dashboard, tile, no, data, form, missing, displayed , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem