- During the creation of the report, the user tries to set a filter > when he clicks "By My selection" he gets all possible values for the field (e.g. a comment field) that are in the system > even for fields he has no reporting permissions for.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management (PM) - All versions;
- SuccessFactors Performance Management (Analytics) - All versions.
- Currently, this is expected behaviour of the system. RBP does not control the permissions within Adhoc;
- It is all or nothing, either the user has permission to execute Adhoc reports or does not have the permission.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions