You wish to understand what the button "Edit Attendance" under My Classes is used for.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- As an instructor, navigate to My Classes and select a class you are instructor for.
- Under Schedule you will see a button "Edit Attendance"
This button is used for Scheduled Offerings and allows recording attendance (this is shown in the Segments tab of the SO records).
- It can be used for recording the attendance to classes for courses with a cost.
- In the case of courses with a cost, an admin needs to record the completion of the course which is independent from the attendance.
- Typically the trainer would record the attendance so that the admin can review the attendance and record the item completion accordingly in the system.
attend, present, absent, no show, my classes, record attendance, Scheduled Offerings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To