Email notifications are not received for any incident updates given by SAP C4C Support.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
The Scoping Element 'Do you want to use email to notify Business Task Management items' under Business Task Management is not scoped.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Project View
- Click on First Implementation
- Click on Edit project Scope.
- Click on next and go to Questions.
- Go to Scoping Element.
- Select Communication and Information Exchange.
- In drop down select Business Process Management
- Select Business Task Management
In the right side of the panel you will get list of two questions as shown in below given screenshot. In that you need to scope the question 'Do you want to use email to notify Business Task Management items' by checking the checkbox :
NOTE: Email notifications will be sent only for those incidents which are created after the scoping is done.
notifications, email, incidents, c4c, Hybris for customer, incident update , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , How To