When a user launches a PDF file that is configured with AICC wrapper in Chrome, the AICC wrapper disappears, but when user launches the same PDF file that is configured with AICC wrapper in Internet Explorer, the PDF displays correctly with the AICC wrapper.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to customer integrated instance using secondary login.
2. Go to Learning
3. Find and launch item assigned with the created PDF and with URL link in document.
4. Clik Continue Course to load PDF.
5. Click the hyperlink in the PDF.
6. See that AICC wrapper disappears while using Chrome browser, this is not happening in Internet Explorer.
See video recording link for your reference: https://sap.apj.pgiconnect.com/p3dlj4cpdz6/
Engineering team confirmed that the content in PDF is not rendered by LMS.
It depends on the Hyperlink target property set and browser behavior.
Customer need to reach out to their Content development team and do try _self as target for the links to open in same frame.
aicc wrapper, pdf, hyperlink, google chrome , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem