The time frames of how long should the offer approvals will get to the approver via mobile when the approval was sent after it was declined.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting -> Select a job req with candidates on the Offer Status
2. Click on the number of candidates
3. On the upper right side, click on Take Action -> Offer -> Offer Approval
4. Click on Edit Offer Detail and Fill up the required fields
5. Add Approvers.
6. Click on Send for Approval
7. Approve the Offer approval through via mobile (use the SF mobile account of the 1st approver).
8. Once done, use the SF mobile account of the 2nd approver.
9. Look for the Offer Approval for candidate and add a comment and decline through mobile.
10. Repeat steps #1-7
Tested this and found out that on Bizx, the offer approval is happening on a realtime manner however, on the mobile, the approval comes in late.
This is an Expected Behavior.
Currently mobile cached the To Do data for 10minutes and delay will be noticeable.