The customer would want to change the default name of the file being emailed by scheduled reports depending on what report it is. For example, 'Curriculum Data Report' will send the file with the name of "curriculumdata.csv".
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- LMS Administration > Reports > (Select any report)
- Enter input criteria and click 'Schedule Job'.
- Set the schedule desired.
- Check the 'box to email the report.
- Enter your email address.
- Click 'Finish'.
- Report is emailed with common filename of "report.csv", for example, no matter what report is scheduled.
This is an expected behavior in the current LMS system.
Since this is an expected system behavior, no resolution applies.
What the system can only do is to change the common name of reports by modifying the configuration of report system:
- Login as Admin
- Navigate to: "Sytem Admin" -> "Configuration" -> "System Configuration"
- Look for REPORT_SYSTEM and click on the edit button
- Look for the line "asyncEmailedReportFileName=" and add the name you desire after the "=" symbol, e.g.: asyncEmailedReportFileName= MyCustomName
- Click on Apply Changes
For above example, all reports will have file name of 'MyCustomName'.
LMS, Learning, Report, export.csv, export, file name, asyncEmailedReportFileName, REPORT_SYSTEM, LMS Reports File Name, rename report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem