When trying to update an existing Price List through Migration, you receive error message on Step 3 saying:
"PAF Inbound Processing: System Failure".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center, Overview view
- Search for migration of price list
- Click the link and access the migration tool
- Upload your migration file
- Click Execute Migration and then, Execute Migration Step by Step
- Conduct the migration until the Simulate Import step, where the error occurs
This issue occurs because you are trying to update the CopyRefProductID1 field.
The CopyRefProductID1 field is a key field of Price Lists and thus, it's not modifiable once the Price List is created — it becomes read-only and cannot be updated. As a workaround, please Cancel Release of the existing Price List and migrate a new one with the correct data for the CopyRefProductID1 field.
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To