You are trying to create a Mashup and when you Save the newly created Mashup you have the error: 'Failed to Get the Partner Top Folder Due to Wrong Lifecycle Setting'.
You have either Partners Workcenter or PDI Development Workcenter (and views) assigned to your user access rights.
Please remove the Partner Workcenter and PDI Development Workcenter and views from your user:
- Go to Administration Workcenter
- Open Business Users View
- Select user ABC(ABC refers to the user ID with the issue)
- Click in Edit
- Select Access Rights
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment
- Check Partners workcenter (CODPARTNERWC) and PDI Developmet (PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT)
- Uncheck all related access rights from those views/workcenter
- Click Save
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Product Enhancement