How to create a Goal Management Ad Hoc report to find employee's Goal Count per goal plan by using the Aggregate Function.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Navigate to Ad Hoc Reporting > Create a New Report and select Goal Management.
- Enter the Report Name in General Info.
- In the People tab, define the Report Scope.
- In the Datasets tab, select the required Goal Template.
- In the Columns tab, select the following columns: Goal Plan Name, Goal Owner First Name, Goal Owner Last Name, Goal ID. Note: You can select other columns such as Goal Owner Info columns, however when you select any other goal columns, goal count will be counted per row based on the other goal field you selected.
- Still in the Columns tab, under Summary of Actions, click on Group By then click on Add another aggregate column. Select Goal ID as the Aggregate Column and COUNT for the Function.
- You can also limit the results by adding filters in the Filters tab. For instance, only include Active goals in the report.
- Save and Generate Report.
P.S.: Make sure to remove any date columns based on timestamp from your report. Timestamp based columns will always differs from theirselfs, which will cause the report to generate many rows of records.
goal count, goal report, objective count, objective distribution, goal management ad hoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , How To