How does the Create Job Requisition in Succession Organization Chart be available?
- SuccessFactors Succession org chart
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Succession Org chart and click on the user.
2. Then click on the options available in the pop up quickcard.
3. "Create Job Req" in Succession Organization Chart option is displayed.
The "Create Job Req" function will appear in the Succession Org Chart, if the following criteria are met:
1. Recruiting Management is enabled.
2. Customer is using Position, MDF Position, or Role-Person nomination method.
3. Either the Position has an incumbent with a valid Job Code or the Job Code is available at the Position Level (MDF Positions).
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , Problem