- After configuring the SAP Web dispatcher proxy with SAP Analytics Cloud, you receive the following error message:
HTTP Status 422 - Unable to verify login context
- Also, after entering the proxy URL (internal), the public URL of the tenant (external) is displayed with the error above.
- Same configuration still works with old tenant url (not simple url).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017
- SAP Web dispatcher
- Apache Web proxy server
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) live connection with SAP web dispatcher or HTTP Server.
- Enter SAC local proxy URL.
- Enter credentials as required.
- Result error: HTTP Status 422 - Unable to verify login context.
- Notice the url changed to the public URL.
- Additionally, on Apache if you refresh the page with error, you can successfully login.
- Incorrect configuration.
- Please follow the setup in the SAP Analytics Cloud online help at the following location: Live Data Connection to SAP HANA via SAP Web Dispatcher
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, reverse, Apache, KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0