When you import data model from Provisioning>Import/Export Data Model, system showed as
Template(s) has (have) been uploaded and saved.
Please fix following warning messages.
WARNING:Userinfo element field ***cannot be configured as boolean type.
Since data model is uploaded successfully, why warining still comes out.
Reproducing the Issue
- As a parnter or implemention team, login in provisioning account for customer.
- Go to Import/Export Data Model
- Changed userinfo element field ***as boolean type and imported into system successfully.
- However warning showed.
In userinfo-element Definition, for the field type of the userinfo element, Boolean can be configured but not work.
Types support including:
varchar | float | integer | boolean | date | blob
*Blob type is not used in current system
*Boolean can be configured but not work
Please do not configure Boolean as the field type of the userinfo element in userinfo-element Definition.
- Userinfo element
- Unknown response status: Error occurred.
- WARNING:Userinfo element field ***cannot be configured as boolean type.