The title field in the Position object doesn't fetch data for certain positions.
SuccessFactors Legacy ODS
Reproducing the Issue
- Access detailed reporting and create a new query for Detailed Reporting (not live data)
- Include the Position Code and the Position title fields from the position object.
- The title field is empty for certain records even if the Positions actually have title's defined in the instance and these are visible in the 'Manage Data' page.
This is a known issue with the Legacy ODS system
A permanent fix for the issue is migrating to REALMS.
Online Report Designer: What do I need to know when requesting an upgrade to the Advanced Reporting new user interface (Realms)
A temporary fix for the issue is to manual sync (reload) a few tables in the reporting system.
Please create a support incident and provide the following information to help us speed up the fix.
- Instance details (coampny ID and datacenter)
- Support Access username
- Examples of affected positions
KBA for internal reference:
Position Titles missing in Detailed Reporting (Legacy ODS) - Internal Article
Position Title Missing
Legacy ODS , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem