userId not population in OnboardingCandidateInfo
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX
- Admin Center
- Manage Data
- Search for candidate
- View that userId is blank
Once you have done the basic checks
- Check that Enable Pre-Day1 Experience for new hires is enabled in provisioning
- In Super Admin, Features, SF_Notification check that the
- In Audit Trail for the candidate check that the candidatecreate integration was done sucessfully.
Once all those checks are done
- In Super Admin, Processes, check the there isn't an advance condition on step 2 for the candidate to skip that step.
- Remove the advance condition
- The candidate needs to be on the New Employee Step for the userId to be created on the OnboardingCandidateInfo Object.
OnboardingCandidateInfo, OCI, Admin Center, userId, CandidateCreate message to BizX once new-hire is created, Enable Pre-Day1 Experience for new hires , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem