Your system displays the Payment Terms as code (Z123).
Reproducing the Issue
You have maintained custom Payment Terms in your system.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Open any Sales Quote 123 (123 represents the Sales Quote ID).
- The field Payment Terms shows the Z-ID (custom maintained field codes start with a Z).
You did not maintain a description for the custom Payment Term.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Open the relevant Implementation Project.
- Go to the Fine Tuning Activity 'Accounts'.
- Select 'Maintain Payment Terms'.
- Here you can maintain the descriptions as needed.
- You can then also use the translation tools (for example Language Adaptation) to translate the descriptions into further languages, as needed.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To