Unable to assign Administrator work center with the Initial User.
Reproducing the Issue
- With the Initial user go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Business Users sub-view.
- Find the user XYZ (XYZ representes the name of an user).
- Select the Edit button and select Access Rights option from the drop-down.
- Navigate to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- The Administrator work center is not available, hence there is no way to assign the work center to any new user.
Some major business transaction related scoping elements are not scoped.
The work center Administrator will only be available if one of the following process components are scoped:
- Campaign management;
- Customer quote processing;
- Insurance Processing;
- Lead Processing;
- Opportunity Processing;
- Service Request Processing.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To