How do we enable Accessibility Functionality in SuccessFactors LMS to use with Screen Readers?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- SuccessFactors is committed to providing an accessible and useable interface for all users
- SuccessFactors designs and develops the Learning application with adherence to the guidelines set by Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- More information on 508 Compliance, please visit GSA Government-wide Section508 Accessibility Program
Accessibility Features and how to enable it.
SuccessFactors LMS includes an "accessibility mode" that presents the application optimized for keyboard and screen reader users
To enable accessibility mode:
- Log in to any LMS Instance
- Press the TAB key until the "Enable Accessibility Mode" link is selected in the header.
- Select the "Enable Accessibility Mode" link
- Once enabled the application will remember this mode each time users with it enabled log in
- The text on the learning page will be read to the User via their chosen Screen Reader
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning 508 compliance access Enable Accessibility Mode Section 508 screen reader activate turn on enable , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To