You set up Service Level Determonation rules, but the Not Equal Operator is not working.
Reproducing the Issue
Suppose you have set up Determination of Service Level (Administrator > Service and Social > as follows:
- Country Not Equal United States / Service Level 123 (123 represents the ID of the Service Level);
- Country Not Equal Brazil / Service Level 123;
- Now go to Service work center;
- Go to Tickets view;
- Click on New;
- Fill in all mandatory data and Country as United States;
- Save and Open;
- You can see the Service Level is determined as 123.
System supports Not Equal rules only for one line. As the Country is also not equal to Brazil, system determines the service level based on that.
In other words, the lines on the service level determination rules work as OR instead of AND, meaning system will check them individiually.
This is the expected system behavior for the current release.
The new requirement can be added to the Ideas Forum at: https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_list.bix?c=SAPCloudforCustomer.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To