- Correct or Update Pay Component Recurring Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
- Correct or Update Pay Component Non Recurring Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Please note that when following the below guidance, the expected outcome is that the existing data is purged and replaced with fresh data from the Import file. For example, if you have 10 records for the user, and you perform a Full Purge import with 3 records, only the 3 records will remain after the import is completed.
Step 1: Example Download Pay Component Recurring Information template
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data
- Click "Download a blank CSV template" and select the appropriate template
Here Pay Component Recurring
Step 2: In Ad Hoc Reporting, run sub domain: Person and Employment Export
- In Ad Hoc Reporting, select Create New Report
- Choose the ‘Person and Employment Export’ report definition type
- In Column, Select only column “Pay Component Recurring"
- Build the report based on the import template you downloaded in step 1.
- Filter Test user
- Keep an unaltered copy of this report as backup
Step 3: Run a Pay Component Recurring Information Full purge import for the user
Review the populated import template to ensure all data are correct.
If the fields in the AdHoc report and import template match, copy and paste can speed up this portion of the process
Take note of the effective dates of your records to ensure there is no overlap
Make sure the end date column is not populated
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data, for example, select Pay Component Recurring
- Choose the Full Purge option checkbox, if selected Incremental Load you will just add new records instead of correct or update
- Choose the file created in step above and select ‘Validate’ to confirm the information is correct
Please note that a full purge import will erase all records and replace them with the data in the import file
2413486 - Correct or Update Compensation Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
2317955 - Correct or Remove Job Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
- 2489526 - Correct or Update Job Relationships Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
- 2764253 - Compensation Information: Error when Viewing or Inserting Compensation Info (CompensationMultipleHighDate)
Pay Component Recurring, Pay Component Non Recurring, Compensation Information History, Full Purge, Incremental Load, payComponentRecurring, payComponentNonRecurring, import, import employee data , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , How To