Correct or Update Pay Component Recurring Information record via Import in Full Purge or Incremental Load
Correct or Update Pay Component Non Recurring Information record via Import in Full Purge or Incremental Load
Step 1: Example Download Pay Component Recurring Information template
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data
- Click "Download a blank CSV template" and select the appropriate template
Here Pay Component Recurring
Step 2: In Ad Hoc Reporting, run sub domain: Person and Employment Export
- In Ad Hoc Reporting, select Create New Report
- Choose the ‘Person and Employment Export’ report definition type
- In Column, Select only column “Pay Component Recurring"
- Build the report based on the import template you downloaded in step 1.
- Filter Test user
- Keep an unaltered copy of this report as backup
Step 3:Run a Pay Component Recurring Information Full purge import for the user
Review the populated import template to ensure all data are correct.
If the fields in the AdHoc report and import template match, copy and paste can speed up this portion of the process
Take note of the effective dates of your records to ensure there is no overlap
Make sure the end date column is not populated
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data, for example, select Pay Component Recurring
- Choose the ‘Full Purge’ option checkbox
- Choose the file created in step above and select ‘Validate’ to confirm the information is correct
Please note that a full purge import will erase all records and replace them with the data in the import file
Pay Component Recurring Pay Component Non Recurring Job Relationships Import Jobob Relationships Import Compensation Information History Full Purge Incremental Load , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , Problem