Same workflow needs to be approved by same approver more than once.
Employee Central - Workflow
Reproducing the Issue
On approving a workflow once, then goto pending request again and the workflow comes again for approval.
Below workflow participants showing same approver twice:
Some users appear several times as approvers due to their different roles and need to approve the workflow multiple times based on their roles.
- The approver is a Manager in step 1.
- The approver belongs to a dynamic group and based on which workflow comes to him again.
- If the approver type is different in subsequesnt steps and approver is same then the workflow has to be approved multiple times based on approver roles.
- Engineering is planning to fix this behavior in an enhancement ticket.
- There shall be an option on the workflow step, that the step is skipped whenever the approver has already approved the same workflow instance in one of the previous steps.
- The planned release of this functionality is not yet disclosed. Please check release notes for this feature availability or check with SAP for more details on time to time basis.
duplicate approver, approve twice, same approver, same workflow, dynamic group, role, ECT-28559, ECT-91235 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement