- Advance Reporting query does not return results when applying Person Context filter
- A specific user is not getting records in Realms query while applied Person Context filter
- Advance Reporting
- Person Context
Reproducing the Issue
Home > Advance Reporting > Open Realms Query > Apply Person Context > Select Distance - 2 > OK
No Records in the Realms query. This issue is happening for a single user - UserA. But all other users are able to apply Person Context filter.
"Status" field is active and reportable in User > "User Sys Info" table for UserA in advance Reporting.
Status field is fetching data in Realms Query. But still UserA is unable to apply Person Context.
Person Context filter is used to enable filtering on user's direct and Indirect reporties.
- UserA has total 8 members in his/ her ORG Chart.
- UserA has been assigned to RBP Role called - "RBP Role 1" to view data in "Status" field.
- Target Population of the "RBP Role 1" has been set to view self data.
- Target Population of this role does not include UserA's all direct and Indirect reporties.
Specifically: the user running the report must have their Target Population set, to include all the people who they should be able to see as well as the user's self data. This target population needs to include at a minimum, the User ID, the Manager, and the Status field (available in RBP under Employee Data).
- Example - Target Population of "RBP Role 1" must include 8 Direct and Indirect reporties of UserA.
Person Context Filter Advance Reporting no data People manager team view , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem