You have created a Sales Order using A2X (Webservice) and you are updating the Sales Order with a Freight, however, the but the Freight it not being created under the document.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales Orders work center
2. Select the Sales Orders view
3. Search for the ID ABC which was created via A2X (ABC represent the ID of the Sales Order)
4. Click the Edit button
5. Click on the View All button
6. Navigate to the Pricing subtab, under the Pricing and Invoicing tab
7. Freight has not being maintained under the Total Pricing
A. You are sending the Freight type code wrong.
For Freight, use 7PR8
For Gross Freight, use 8PR8
B. Make sure the tag below is set as "False" and not True.
C. Make sure you are using the correct Action Code.
For Freight creation, please send the actionCode=01
For Freight update, please send the actionCode=02
D. When updating the Freight, please pass the UUID of the Freight component.
E. You are trying to pass an External Payment within the same request.
Please note then when updating External Payment, the pricing information is not expected to change.
In order to maintain Freight and External Payment in the Sales Order through the A2X process, kindly perform the following:
1. Use the first request to create the Sales Order.
2. Use the second request to create the Freight under the Sales Order.
3. Send a third request to add the External Payment.
Please note that this is the system behavior.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To