You are not able to delete the Account Determination Group for Employees in Business Configuration as the Delete tab is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Projects and perform the action Open Activity List.
- Select the Fine tuning activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Select Edit Account Determination Groups.
- Under Accounts Payables select Groups for Suppliers.
- Select the Group ID: 4050 for Employees and Delete tab is greyed out.
The Account Determination Group for Employees cannot be deleted as it is a pre-delivered content and employees should always be available for any project.
Hence, SAP has delivered as non-deletable row.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To