How to configure custom MDF objects to use them under document generation mapping?
Employee Central - Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
Custom objects does not come under document generation mapping dropdown:
- Document generation mapping tool supports all EC hris elements and predelivered MDF FO and benefits objects.
- To support custom MDF objects we need to prepare the system as mentioned in further section below.
We need to configure the custom object as below to enable mapping for this object under document generation:
- Configure a User dataype field.
- Enter this user type field name in business key
- Make this object secured and enter RBP subject user field as this user field name.
- Provide permissions to this object in manage permission roles
The snapshot of a sample object is shown below:
Now the relevant custom object fields are available for mapping in codument generation:
custom object mapping MDF document generation document mapping object custom document mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem