You have scoped the Approval Process for Sales Order, but you are not able to find it under the Approval Process view.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Approval Process subview, under the Task Distribution view.
- No approval process is shown for Sales Order.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project line with the status as Started.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions tab (step 4).
- Expand the Sales scoping element.
- Expand the Selling Products and Services.
- Select the Sales Order option.
- You will find the following question: "Do you want to use a multi-step approval process for sales orders?"
- Please de-scope and re-scope the Approval Process by unchecking the box for the question, saving, and then checking the box again.
Sales Order; Approval Process; Missing; , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To