You have created a Sales Order, however, the Payment Method is not displaying any information.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales Orders work center
2. Select the New Sales Order from the Common Tasks
3. Enter Account ABC (ABC represents the account ID)
4. Enter Payment Terms XYZ (XYZ represents the type of Payment)
5. Select the Payment Method drop-drop list.
6. You see the following message: "No Items Found"
In order to have the Payment Method under the Sales Order display any data, you have to scope a Payment Methods question which is found under the Businees Configuration.
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center.
2. Select the Implementation Projects view.
3. Select the project line.
4. Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
5. Navigate to the 4th option (Questions tab).
6. Expand Cash Flow Management.
7. Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
8. Select the Payment Methods option.
9. Navigate to the last question under the Incoming Payments: "Do you accept customer payment using credit cards?"
10. Mark the check box under the In Scope.
11. Confirm the changes.
Once this is done, the Credit Card option will appear.
KBA 1743370 - Creating a New Sales Order, the Only Payment Method Option Available in the Drop-Down is Credit Card
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To