In the Administrator work center, under Usage and Response Time Statistics, you try to open any of the reports however you get a blank screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Scroll down to Usage and Response Time Statistics.
- Click on any of the reports.
You get a blank screen.
There are 2 possible causes for this behaviour:
- The reports are not assigned.
- The reports are not assigned to business roles, even though you have set up the assignment of reports to business roles in your system.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Reports.
- Search for the report.
- Check their Assignment Status.
If the status is Unassigned, please click on Assign and assign the reports to work centers / business roles.
If the status is Assigned, please click on Assign and check if the Business Roles tab is available. If it is, it means that you have enabled the business role assignment and in order to make the reports visible they will have to be assigned to business roles. Please maintain the assignment here.
If you would prefer to not assign reports to business role, you can change the setting as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, select the view Implementation Projects.
- Open the activity list for the respective implementation project.
- Go to Fine-Tune and open the activity Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Uncheck the option
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To