You have created the Purchase or a Production Proposal YYY but when you select the Material Flow, it does not exists.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center
- Select Products View
- Search for the product XXX in Planning Area ABC
- Select Open
- Select the Proposal YYY under Supply and Demand List
- Choose Open Material Flow
The system opens an empty Material Flow with the messages:
- Material flow does not exist for the reference order
- Start planning run to create the material flow
You have created the Proposal YYY manually. The Material Flow only exists for Proposals created automatically by the Planning Run.
The system is working as expected.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To