- 'settings' is now sitting under our 'profile' screen, by clicking on the tog to open it up, why is it there?
- why has the design changed so that 'settings' sits under the 'profile' screen - this seems strange rather than sitting under the 'more' screen like it used to?
- BizX Platform
- SF Mobile App
- The decision to move the settings page within profile was based on how much our customers and users were accessing the settings/options within this screen (which is only periodically and not very often).
- We are confident this new overall design and specific placement will feel more natural and better than before.
- Before making a change like this we run usability tests to gather feedback. In this case, we leveraged our partnership with Apple and requested feedback from Apple’s design team. The feedback from both those areas overwhelmingly supported this.
KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , Product Enhancement
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions